Senior scientific researcher
-Postdoctoral researcher: (2016-2020)
Protein post translational modification (PTM) in cancer biology
Mesenchymal stroma cells extracellular vesicles (MSC EVs) in regenerative medicine
- First Class Honors: Bachelors in Biomedical Science (2018) from Mahidol University International College
- 4 years of experience in Stem Cells and Natural Killer Cells
- Experience in flow cytometry and immunocytochemistry staining (ICC staining)
- Specialized in various cell culture techniques
- Manage the lab team and ensure smooth daily operations
Dr. Nicholas is an experienced bioengineer specializing in, human iPS cell culture, neural organoids, cancer organoid modeling, tumor microenvironment, and CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing. His placements included Queen Mary University in London, University College of London, and CiRA, Kyoto University, Japan – trained by noble prize winner Shinya Yamanaka.
Mr. Paul Collier is the founding partner of StemCells21 Company which has successfully launched various bio-tech projects and medical facilities in south-East Asia.
The newly established SC21 bio-pharma laboratories are in the highest category standard within this industry. The facility will research, develop and commercialize cutting edge biologic therapeutics.